EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY IS USEFUL IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
- To understand the learner
- To cater the uniqueness of the learner.
- To understand the developmental stages.
- To understand the learning process.
- To understand and apply effective teaching methods.
- To understand the problems of children.
- To understand the peer influences and social behavior in the classroom.
- To maintain disciple in the classroom.
- To provide guidance service.
- To manage exceptional child.
- To help in curriculum development.
- To prepare timetable psychologically.
- To assess learning progress and results.
- To implement co-curricular activities appropriately.
- To prepare text books and manuals.
- For self evaluation.